Take a minute just for you...
On busy days, it can be hard to find even two minutes in your day to sit down, relax and have some quiet time.
If your life is always GO, GO, GO, then this journal will help you slow down and encourage you to take a few minutes each day to write down your thoughts.
Because it only takes a few minutes! You don't need to sit down for an hour - and this journal will remind you of that each day.
TIPS FOR GETTING STARTED AND USING THIS JOURNAL
- Go to bed five minutes earlier, wake up five minutes earlier - writing in your journal at the start or the end of the day is a great way to release anything which has been swirling round in your mind.
- Set a timer for just five minutes and don't stop writing until it goes off!
- If you aren't sure what to write, try unconscious writing/ Let your pen just go and write whatever comes into your head.
- Do it each day! Eventually, this will become an automatic habit and feel natural. By making yourself sit down and write you are also building self discipline.
- For more tips on journalling - and hoe to use it to reach your goals read this article.
- Personalised with the name of your choice
- Choose the cover artwork - 'Hello rainbow', 'adventures in pink'. 'Into the blue' or 'Coral'
- Foiled in either Gold, Rose Gold or Silver foil
- A5 sized and spiral bound
- Sturdy hardback cover with a special lamination to give it a smooth, luxury feel
- 140 thick (120 gsm) lined pages which are made from FSC certified paper
- Handmade in Britain
- Add optional paper clips too! Add either three flamingo paper clips or five tear drop shaped paper clips.
- Add an optional gift box for a special touch